- Rosters determined by draft.
- Each team will be headed by an "A" player that will be lead picker for the roster.
- Once the roster is selected, a captain will be chosen by each team.
- "A" player does not have to be captain.
- 5 or 6 man roster, 4 man match set-up.
- In the event a team can only field 3 players, forfeit rule will apply. See below.
- If present a player must play a minimum of 3 matches.
6-players (4,3,3,3,3,3), 5-players (4,4,4,4,3), 4-players (5,5,5,4), 3-players (all play 5, 1 in each section)
- No player can play in more than once in each match type. Cricket, 501, singles or doubles.
- Dart Connect will be used for all matches. The $5 sign-up fee covers players for the entire season of DC.
- Matches will be arranged by players DC 3da in 01 and cricket.
- Captains will be responsible for filling out match sheet, and confirming player rankings.
- Home team calls coin toss to start each match.
- All teams make playoffs.
- In the event of matching leg wins, head to head match wins will determine playoff rank. Then overall league match wins.
- Playoffs will follow same format as weekly matches. Playoff matches end as soon as 1 team wins the night.
- All players will pay $5.00 on each night they play.
- All players, upon paying, will receive a marker entitling them to a free beverage, equal to the value,
of their first purchased beverage. This is a sponsorship from the club for playing in the league.
- All dues collected will be returned to the league members, via banquet, trophies, etc. after league expenses.
Non-Dart related rules:
- Fighting and yelling will not be tolerated.
- Any league or match issue, should be brought to the attention of the league head or a board member immediately.
- Outside liquor is an instant termination.
- Always show opponent respect and good sportsmanship.
- This is a development style league. We encourage player assistance from either side during games.
- In the event a team only has 3 players the forfeited matches will be as follows.
- The #1 slot in 501 singles.
- The #3 slot in Cricket singles
- The #2 slot in Cricket doubles
- The #4 slot in 501 doubles.
- This is done to avoid one player being forfeited in all their matches for the evening.
- Masks must be worn when traveling from room to room. Bar,restroom,leaving, etc.
- A food item must have been purchased at some point in the evening to consume alcohol.
- Hall cannot excede 50% occupancy.
- Orders must be placed with the waitress, and not directly at the bar.